Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How I Could Help you with your Success? Part 2


Just think that you have an interview tomorrow and you are feeling very nervous then your subconscious can help you with that situation. Now I can help you to grow your subconscious by communicating with it because my SSubconscious can use 40% of my mind and it has 6th sense also.(Scientists are welcome to check)
Let me tell you what is 6th Sense?
A 6th sense is a sense through which a person can feel existence of outer world powers and also can see them. Some times a person could see his or her future images in advance.

Now my theory is more prone to girls and I could help them more with my SSubconscious there is a reason why my SSubconscious is more attached with girls. Believe me it is not an attraction of opposite sex having this attachment but there is a scientific reason also :-

-A men and women’s mind are some what different. A person has two parts in his mind (a) Right hemisphere and (b) Left Hemisphere. Now these left and right hemispheres are connected with a part called Amygdale, now men have a thin Amygdale but a women has a very thick Amygdale. Now because women have a thick Amygdale they can easily connect with my SSubconscious and take advantage of that.

Now let me explain how actually my SSubconscious connect with a women’s subconscious – Think that you are standing in front of a mirror and trying to connect with your right part to the right part of your mirror image, but actually your right part is connecting to the left part or your image when you are trying to connect with a mirror image and –

·        In case of men when I try to connect with them because their Amygdale is thin I try to connect my right part of my mind to their left part they can’t remember too much what my SSubconscious teach them but –

·        In case of women because their Amygdale is thick so every time when their and my subconscious try to connect with each other they can easily catch my mind waves and also are more affected to my  SSubconscious teaching. 
    
     Help you with your Success Part 3


     UNLOCK YOUR SUCCESS WITH MY SUBCONSCIOUS

     
n    





0 comments:

Post a Comment