Monday, May 7, 2012

How I could help you with your Success part 1?


No! I am not saying that I can make you successful because –

  • ·        I am not a magician.
  • ·        I am not a God.

And also as I said earlier in our lifespan we can’t calculate our success. I am saying that I could only help you to be in equilibrium with your successful and unsuccessful you. Now how I am going to help you? With my SSubconscious which can use 40% of my mind (Scientists are welcome to check) and also my 6th sense (You can also check my 6th sense if you can).

     Now let me first tell you what is Subconscious? –

   A Subconscious mind is a mind which comes into existence when you are sleeping or deep meditating. All human being have a subconscious mind but we are not aware of it. 98%  of people in this world are not aware about this subconscious mind and because they don’t know they have a subconscious mind they don’t take an advantage of it.

  So how to take an advantage of your Subconscious?

If you want to take advantage of your Subconscious you have to feed it first, and how you should feed your subconscious?

   All you have to do is to be happy and think positive every day before going to sleep and you can also do some yoga or meditation to feed it.
Your mind is very powerful and scientists say that an average person can only use 3% of his mind, but a subconscious mind can use more than that depending how much you have trained it to use.

   Meditation is a very good way to wake your subconscious. Every time you take a sleep your mind went to a Subconscious state and it can use more than 3% of your mind in that situation because at that point of time some part of your body are at rest like your muscles, your eyes etc. and at that point of time you can use your subconscious .
Now how and in what situations can your subconscious help you?

Your subconscious can help you in many ways like :--
  • ·        In your studies.
  • ·        If you want to memorize something.
  • ·        If you want to get out of stress.
  •      If you want to get out of your addiction

      Help you with your Success Part 2






0 comments:

Post a Comment